This report is an Annual Report for the period January 1, 2021, through December 30, 2021.
The information presented in the Annual Report includes:
- The date, time, location, source, estimated duration, estimated volume, receiving water, and cause of all Sanitary Sewer Overflows (SSOs),
- A trends analysis of the number, volume, duration, and cause of the City’s SSOs for the previous two Calendar Years,
- A summary of the CMOM Programs implemented or modified pursuant to this Consent Decree, including a comparison of actual performance with any performance measures that have been established,
- A description of projects and activities completed and milestones achieved during the reporting period pursuant to the requirements of this Consent Decree, and
- A summary of projects, activities, and milestones anticipated to be performed or achieved during the next reporting period.